Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cow Interlude

On Friday I spent four hours in the afternoon making changes to hundreds of programmes, as one thing or two had gone wrong at the printers...



The repetitive nature of the task at hand enabled me to think and I solved a few things that had been on my mind. But I also started feeling a bit woozy. Then I heard a strange sound outside the door and thought it was a friend/a drunk/a drunk friend making animal noises. Thankfully I didn't open the door, or these cows might have walked into my kitchen:



For a split second I really thought I was imagining things. But then I saw my neighbours running into the garden with panicked expressions on their faces. I'm glad I wasn't outside lying on the grass as I had been earlier in the day...

2 comments:

  1. Cows are my favourite animal! Still, I have no idea what I'd do if I found one in my garden! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmooooooooohhhh!

    ReplyDelete